CPDOL Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to CPDOL Ltd. Our registered office address is:
Glove Factory Studios
Our company registration number is 08610221
The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website.
- The information you store on our system is held securely, but it is your responsibility to make sure said information is backed up at all times.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the timeliness or performance of our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Payment for subscription to this website is collected via your credit or debit card through our payment gateway provider Stripe. Payments are taken in advance and non-refundable unless deemed appropriate by us. In either case, we require a written application should you believe you have been charged in error.
- Your subscription may be cancelled at any time by making a request in the Account area. It may take several days to process your request but we record the date and time the request was made.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.